Monday, June 15, 2009

Featured Shop of the Week Design Lab 443





I live in Webster Groves, MO with my husband and two young daughters, Amelia and Anna. I am always creating something artistic with my hands. From painting, drawing, scrap-booking, photography, quilting and sewing, I always have a project on hand and one waiting in the wings.


For the past eight years, I have worked as a freelance graphic designer under the company name Design Lab 443. I design creative brand identity, marketing materials and websites for a range of clients, from small start-up businesses to large corporations.


My "work" is graphic design and etsy is my play world, I enjoy making my fun plushy friends. I call them my stress therapy, because while I am making them they take my mind off everything else and they are all I focus on. Escape the world by crafting.


website: www.designlab443.com
craft website: www.designlab443.etsy.com
blog: www.designlab443.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    Came by your blog by clicking on Etsy as my interest. Glad to meet you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...