Friday, July 24, 2009

I saw Le Tour De France!!!!!




Le tour de france came through Switzerland last Sunday, and they passed right by my inlaws house. We happened to be there for dinner, and we ran outside when we heard the loudspeaker car announce the bikers arrival. They came and went so fast I only managed to get a few pictures, but it was so cool!! It's not as widely televised in America so I never really watched it, but in Europe it's on every other channel all day long coverage. It's very important here, and there were quite a lot of spectators. I saw Lance Armstrong zoom by and the Swiss biker Canchellera who my husband was rooting for, it was a fun highlight to my Sunday, so I thought I would share it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...