Friday, July 3, 2009

My Newest Item for Back To School The Fold Over Flap Sack Book Bag




I know I know summer just started, so why am I thinking back to school?? Well I suppose it's never too early, that and it was this months etsy kids challenge. Actually this bag was inspired by my 6 year old daughter who lovingly informed me that she was not using a backpack for 1st grade, but she wanted a purse. So this design filled both needs. It's big enough for her snack, pencil case,folders,etc. and it has 2 straps long enough to go across her body, or over her shoulder. She was quite content with the merging of the 2 ideas, so much infact she asked me to make one for all her friends. :) This item is available in my etsy shop, and there will be more fabric choices available soon.

1 comment:

  1. Great bag!! I wouldve loved this as a kid, (i was and still am, a big bookworm)...and would love one for my future kids! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...