Friday, July 10, 2009

Win YOUR SHOP AD & LINK OR SHOP MINI on my side bar

I have added a new feature to my blog. In an effort to promote handmade shops I am putting free ads on my blogs side bar. You can see this weeks winner. All you need to to enter is post a comment anywhere on my blog, but make sure you let me know in your comment you are posting to enter. All blog comments come through my email so I will see them. Best comment wins ONE WEEK FREE ADVERTISING!! SO BE CREATIVE !!! :)

DON'T FORGET TO LET ME KNOW HOW TO CONTACT YOU!!!


1 comment:

  1. This is awesome and I definitely want a part of it! I think the handmade community is very unique and I am happy to see all the support that comes with being a part of such a fabulous community. It also very exciting to see the appreciation we all have for handmade items.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...