Monday, August 10, 2009

This Weeks Featured Shop JJ& K Girly Things






I am Retired after thirty years. My roll now is homemaker and busy grandmother of one boy and three girls. I have always liked crafting. Learned from my mother how to sew, knit and crochet. When my children were teenagers I went back to school and studied art history, drawing and watercolor. This lead me to decorative painting on gourds.
I started making hair bows for my little girls and their various cheer squads. When my daughters grew up, married and started having little girls of their own I got back into making bows. I accumulated so many that they suggested I start selling Them. That was the start of JJ&K's girly things. I first had a store on ebay. I had some success there and great feedback but I discovered Etsy. I became truly inspired by all the talented crafters I found on Etsy. I especially love how helpful everyone is in the Etsy community. I am looking forward to a great experience in my craft through etsy and hopefully some success in selling. I am a member of two teams on Etsy. I am a proud member of ETSYKIDS group ETSYKIDS SOUTH and the CHRISTIAN ARTISTS AND CRAFTERS TEAM.

You can visit her shop here www.jjkgirlythings.etsy.com

If you like her items please retrweet this post so others can learn about her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...