Thursday, September 10, 2009

New Items from Belles Mademoiselles




I have put up a few new items for sale, and I thought I'd show them off here. Ofcourse with fall and winter coming there will be more items to follow. These are the items I have recently finished. I am a huge fan of halloween, and I will be adding more halloweenish (is that even a word?) items soon. The items pictured are some of my newest iron on appliques. The ghost and jack o lantern come in a set, and the pieces come seperatley so they can be placed how ever. I use these all the time for my kids older shirts and dresses, even pants, they're great for covering up holes, and stains, and they are fun and easy to use. I have a lot more listed in my shop feel free to visit me there. www.BellesMademoiselles.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...