Monday, January 25, 2010

This Weeks Featured Seller Shabby Chic Boutique




I am totally all about hanmade, but I am also about recycling. So this weeks feature is a super great vintage shop.

Hi, my name is Kerri and I own a vintage shop on Etsy. I am a stay at home mom of two beautiful girl, 2 years and 7 months and wife to one hubby. I love going to thrift shops, the Salvation Army and yard sales. I love the prices and I enjoy knowing that I am living an eco-friendly lifestyle by reusing, reducing and recycling when I buy vintage.

My vintage style definitely varies. I would say kitchen items are my favorite, but there are a lot of things I love. I like Pyrex, melmac dishes and retro cannisters, but I also love shabbychic floral napkins, tablecloths and teacups. I love vintage jewelry too. I think my shop reflects my wide range of vintage taste.

I get my inspiration from a lot of places. Sometimes just walking into a shop, I fall in love with something immediately. I also get inspiration from some of the blogs I like to read: deardaisycottage, blondiensc and Rue's peanutbutterandjellylife to name a few.

I love all of the items in my shop, otherwise they would not be there. But a few of my favorites include the retro checkered apron, shabby chic floral teacups and the angel candleholders.

One item I bought the other day I am not selling in my shop (or at least not for now!) is a set of 8 pretty floral china dishes with a matching serving tray. It was half off that day, so I only spend a total of $8 on everything!

I hope you check out my shop. Everything is 10% off and includes a free gift with purchase until Valentine's Day.
If you would like to visit her shop please go here http://www.etsy.com/shop/shabbychic72

BE SWEET RETWEET

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous feature! Let's hear it for recycling, whoot!
    ♥Sharon

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...